We have a rare opportunity for a new sales representative, working from our Beaconsfield plant covering West London, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire.
Whether you have previous sales experience or not, we are looking for the right person to join our small and friendly sales team, building and develop relationships with existing and new customers.
This is an excellent opportunity to also receive coaching
and mentoring from an experienced sales team, spending time with the senior
management team to support your future career aspirations.
Sales experience isn’t essential, although it would be a
benefit, as we are looking for an individual who is able to manage their time
well whilst carrying out the standard duties required for such a role. Working
closely with colleagues and customers, you’ll manage your own time between
home, the factory and out visiting customers.
If you’re got the desire to succeed, have excellent communication skills to understand the needs of customers, have confidence when working under pressure and enjoy the challenge of reaching sales targets we’d like to hear from you. You’ll be provided with a company car and all the IT equipment needed to be successful in this role. In addition, we’ll make sure you have the correct PPE kit and clothing
- Identifying and following up on opportunities to secure new work.
- Meeting new and existing customers to maintain relationships and achieve selling prices to suit their budgets.
- Maintain a good knowledge of our products to help with material complaints.
- Resolve quickly and efficiently any customer or plant queries.
- Maintain a large client database, introducing new customers to our business by developing a knowledge of opportunities in your area.
- Deal on-site and remotely with Architects, Specifier’s, and Technical queries.
Essential job requirements