A key position within the
factory responsible for the raw material planning, manufacturing operations and
distribution of the finished product. As
well as operating a state-of-the-art dry mortar factory, you will also be
responsible for the daily planning of all raw material deliveries and the daily
planning of the delivery fleet. Daily
direct contact with our customer base, you will deliver a market leading
service for both product delivery and equipment servicing, there will be two
shifts rotating weekly and some nights shifts may be needed at 8.5 hours per
day Mon to Friday and some Saturdays.
- You will be trained to operate both a state-of-the-art sand drying system and a state-of-the-art mortar mixing plant, becoming a skilled plant operator and team leader.
- You will be responsible for production planning, ordering raw materials and producing finished product to meet a demanding and busy order book.
- You will be required to lead your production team and supervise both the delivery team and service team, delivering a high level of service.
- You will be responsible for ensuring quality assurance testing is carried out in line with certified quality procedures.
Essential job requirements
- No specific qualifications required, full training will be given
- A good work ethic is essential
- General computer literacy required
- A full UK driving licence is desirable
Contract type: Permanent
Applications made to: Rikki.firstname.lastname@example.org